BETAPITCH 2017 kicks off!
Two week countdown: BETAPITCH rocks Hamburg for the sixth time in a row on September 14th, 2017. Join the audience or apply with your startup until September 7th!
BETAPITCH Hamburg is back in town. In almost two weeks 8-10 startups will get the chance to pitch in front of Hamburgs startup scene, a highclass jury and of course great media- and corporate partners. We're happy to welcome you there and give you latest news.
Since 2012 the competition is held in Hamburg, as a startup competition it is a natural result of the betahaus mission: focused on collaboration and problem solving, positive minded, and inclusive to anyone who wants to participate. #communitylove
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
BETAPITCH takes place in various betahauses, but also in other spaces for entrepreneurs and startups around the world that we've partnered up with. The winner of each local competition gets to come to Berlin, network and meet partners at the Investors Day on December 7th and pitch off against the global finalists for the biggest prizes.
At BETAPITCH, startups win prizes locally as well as globally. What they win differs per location and edition. Prizes usually include free coworking membership for the winning team and perks of the coworking space or location throwing the competition. In 2016, The winners of BETAPITCH Global won 5000 euros from hub:raum and a sponsored trip to Silicon Valley.
What's at stake in Hamburg right now? These are only some of the prizes the finalists are fighting for:
- Six months free coworking at betahaus Hamburg
- Conference tickets for Startups@Reeperbahn
- Product Field workshop by mindmatters
- Two tickets for the awesome OMR Conference 2018
- Two one-year XING premium memberships
- Books full of wisdom by O‘Reilly & dpunkt.verlag
- One year JimdoBusiness by Jimdo
- Startup tax consultant hours by steueragenten.de
- One month fitness at KAIFU LODGE
- 100 minutes electric scooter sharing with emmy
- Your idea explained in an animated video by Pictima
- ... and many more.
We're very proud to announce this years jury stars:
- Min-Sung Sean Kim (Allianz Ventures, Digital Health)
- Andreas Lenz (t3n Magazin & hardwrk)
- Constanze Schumann-Plekat (Mesaic)
- Dominic Wilhelm (e.ventures)
- Fridjof Detzner (Jimdo)
- Rey Buckman (Airbus BizLab)
- Mimi Sewalski (Avocado Store)
- Mark Miller (CatCap)
We're pretty proud of our BETAPITCH alumni roster, which boasts some diverse and successful names. Names like Bragi (Munich), EasySize (Copenhagen), protonet (Hamburg), orderbird (Berlin), zenmate (Berlin), GoEuro (Berlin), OPTretina (Barcelona) and Hoard (Hamburg).
These hero makes BETAPITCH possible: ** AIRBUS BIZLAB HAMBURG **
A key partner and supporter of the betapitch is the Airbus BizLab, the Global Aerospace Accelerator. The 6-month program brings startups and intrapreneurs (entrepreneurial employees) together in a hybrid concept in order to accelerate the transformation of innovative ideas into successful business models. Learn more!